The new CPIM Part 1
15 May - 17July 2018
The new CPIM Part 2
14 August - 13 November 2018
Certified Supply Chain Professional
28 July - 6 October 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – September 22, 2017
U.S. Chamber Welcomes 12 New Members to
Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today welcomed 12 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100). These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
“The CCC100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the chamber community,” said Rob Engstrom, SVP and National Political Director at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “These new members reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders to serve on this important committee.”
“It is an honor to represent Southern Arizona and our member businesses within this distinguished group of chamber executives. The U.S Chamber of Commerce is one of the most influential business organizations in the nation and I look forward to advising their Board of Directors on issues impacting Arizona businesses.” Said Lea Marquez Peterson, President/CEO of the Tucson Hispanic Chamber.
· Steve Clark, IOM, JD, President and CEO, Fayetteville (AR) Chamber of Commerce
· Daniel Davis, President and CEO, JAX (FL) Chamber of Commerce
· Jason Espinoza, President and CEO, Association of Commerce & Industry of New Mexico
· Bradley Jackson, President, Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry
· Michael Jacobson, President and CEO, Arlington (TX) Chamber of Commerce
· Lea Marquez Peterson, IOM, President and CEO, Tucson Hispanic (AZ) Chamber of Commerce
· Jeff Moseley, Chief Executive Officer, Texas Association of Business
· Nick Ortiz, President and CEO, Greater Bakersfield (CA) Chamber of Commerce
· Jeff Rea, IOM, CCE, President and CEO, South Bend (IN) Regional Chamber
· Christine Ross, CCE, President and CEO, Maryland Chamber of Commerce
· Dale Steenbergen, IOM, President and CEO, Greater Cheyenne (WY) Chamber of Commerce
· Peter Tateishi, President and CEO, Sacramento Metro (CA) Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.
The Tucson Hispanic Chamber represents more than 1800 member businesses in the bilingual and bicultural region of the Arizona-Sonora border. The chamber operates in Tucson, Sierra Vista, Douglas and in Ambos Nogales and was recognized as the National Chamber of the Year by the U.S Hispanic Chamber in 2013.
U.S Chamber: Raymond P. Towle, 202-463-5853
Tucson: Alma Peralta, 520-620-0005 or Alma@TucsonHispanicChamber.org
THCC's President/CEO Lea Marquez-Peterson is attending the US Chamber CCC100 meeting in Florida representing our Tucson Hispanic Chamber! Next stop - Texas - to the USHCC Conference.
Web Master - Send comments or suggestions to: email@example.com